Habbo SAS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Habbo - Secrete Air Service Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Transfer Unit update.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lolage1123BAN2

Lolage1123BAN2

Transfer Unit update. Empty
PostSubject: Transfer Unit update.   Transfer Unit update. EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 5:29 am

During this update, i will be explaining the new, and more improved things about the Transfer Unit:

1. Updates within the Transfer Unit

2. New Head of Transfer Unit.

Updates within the Transfer Unit

During the past week, the Transfer unit has changed the capacity limit. Recently, it was 35 users allowed in the Transfer Unit. Now, we are allowed to have maximum of 40 users. I would like to see a few of the Trial Transfer Unit taking part and trying to achieve the position of Transfer Unit. Just recently, i have had people coming and asking me if they can be part of it. I will now be making you to a full 7day trial for Transfer Unit. I would really like to make a big ask that you try and push yourselves to achieve the "5 transfers a week" goal. If i see people who are slacking i will have to remove you.

New Head of Transfer Unit

Please welcome RawrItsRaven45 as Head of Transfer Unit! Me and RawrItsRaven45 will be working alongside very closely for a few eeks deciding who should stay in Transfer Unit and who should be relieved from their Transfer Unit duties.

Thank you for taking your time to read this.
Lolage1123BAN2
Elite Overseer, Head of Transfer Unit
Back to top Go down

Transfer Unit update.
Page 1 of 1