Habbo SAS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Habbo - Secrete Air Service Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dressing Down on Sundays idea.

Go down 
+9
Beckybooban
-Sarah@VAMPIRE
Lolage1123BAN2
SirJakeTheKing
Dudas:3
Jameskrisfu
hypermario123
Rosalie2345
Saphairo
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Saphairo

Saphairo

Dressing Down on Sundays idea.  Empty
PostSubject: Dressing Down on Sundays idea.    Dressing Down on Sundays idea.  EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 8:42 pm

Dear SAS,

So I was thinking, we could try out something new. I know that officer ranks up to PA need to wear their uniforms at base at all times. Well, I was wondering, maybe we could have a day whereby everyone in base can wear whatever they want once a week. So that they can have a feel of in a way equality of not having to wear uniforms. We could hold this every Sunday, which marks the end of very week and welcome the new week together.

Do tell me what you guys think. (:

Love,
Rae.

Last edited by Saphairo on Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rosalie2345

PostSubject: Re: Dressing Down on Sundays idea.    Dressing Down on Sundays idea.  EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 8:48 pm

Free choice of what to wear makes it a little messy. Perhaps we can consider having a day(Sunday etc) such that everyone regardless of rank wear the same clothing. I am not very sure about this. Make it fun haha:D
Back to top Go down
hypermario123
hypermario123

PostSubject: Re: Dressing Down on Sundays idea.    Dressing Down on Sundays idea.  EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 8:54 pm

I Agree – This will show respect to our fellow officers, that will bring satisfaction among the workers, and leads more workers to log in for a special day, which ultimately brings the population rise and increase in members!! (YES I managed to fit this into one sentence like a thesis statement in essay writings)
Back to top Go down
http://omfgdogs.com/
hypermario123
hypermario123

PostSubject: Re: Dressing Down on Sundays idea.    Dressing Down on Sundays idea.  EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 8:54 pm

Rosalie: She said we can make the special day sundays haha
Back to top Go down
Rosalie2345

PostSubject: Re: Dressing Down on Sundays idea.    Dressing Down on Sundays idea.  EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 8:57 pm

Yes I agree- Sundays tend to have more ppl and ppl are kinda less busy haha:D
Back to top Go down
Jameskrisfu

Jameskrisfu

PostSubject: Re: Dressing Down on Sundays idea.    Dressing Down on Sundays idea.  EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 9:06 pm

Nice one Rae! Go for it! i will support lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dressing Down on Sundays idea.    Dressing Down on Sundays idea.  EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 9:15 pm

I agree slightly, this will show more equality than normal. This might would give more happiness from the workers.
BUT This could also lead to a little troll, as we cant really manage to find out which time-zone they're in, and then they can just say they're in the time-zone which the day last longest in. They could dress inappropriate with the excuse that we can wear anything today.
Its a good & bad idea, at the same time.
Back to top Go down
SirJakeTheKing

PostSubject: Re: Dressing Down on Sundays idea.    Dressing Down on Sundays idea.  EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 9:16 pm

I think its a amazing Idea just for people who feel the need to not wear uniforms every time they come in. I Like the Idea A lot :I.
Back to top Go down
Lolage1123BAN2

Lolage1123BAN2

PostSubject: Re: Dressing Down on Sundays idea.    Dressing Down on Sundays idea.  EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 9:24 pm

Moved to SAS Feedback.
Back to top Go down
-Sarah@VAMPIRE

-Sarah@VAMPIRE

PostSubject: Re: Dressing Down on Sundays idea.    Dressing Down on Sundays idea.  EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 9:44 pm

Yeah I agree Rae.. But at first I thought it was 'compulsory uniform day' so I'm like, that's a nice present and Rae's like read it again then I hit my forehead on the table LOL

Freak UNIFORM FREE day. Omgomgomg
I hate chu now Rae. #Whysoconfusing
Jks Raerae
Back to top Go down
Beckybooban

PostSubject: Re: Dressing Down on Sundays idea.    Dressing Down on Sundays idea.  EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:07 am

Hmm,
I would agree completely that it would be fantastic for equality!
However like Markus said, it can cause trolling, confusion for officers, and the training script would have to get longer!
I will support this idea, why don't we have a trial of it? This way, if it does go well, we can carry on, however if not we will put back the idea.
Ask Pat! Smile

-Becky<3
Back to top Go down
Duckings
Administrator
Administrator
Duckings

PostSubject: Re: Dressing Down on Sundays idea.    Dressing Down on Sundays idea.  EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 2:57 am

SWAT do this on a friday (well used to and it worked well)
Back to top Go down
https://habbohs.forumotion.co.uk
ZigZagZug

ZigZagZug

PostSubject: Re: Dressing Down on Sundays idea.    Dressing Down on Sundays idea.  EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 4:23 am

It's a great idea! And we can just say that it's Sunday GMT or EST to not be confused with the time zones.
Back to top Go down
Chapppie
Founder
Founder
Chapppie

PostSubject: Re: Dressing Down on Sundays idea.    Dressing Down on Sundays idea.  EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 5:12 am

We could certainly try this and see how it goes.
Back to top Go down
ZigZagZug

ZigZagZug

PostSubject: Re: Dressing Down on Sundays idea.    Dressing Down on Sundays idea.  EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 5:28 am

I agree with John, let's try it out Smile
Back to top Go down
hypermario123
hypermario123

PostSubject: Re: Dressing Down on Sundays idea.    Dressing Down on Sundays idea.  EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 6:14 pm

For the time thingy we can make a Central SAS Time (CSAST since CST exists) and put a CSAST time clock on the website!!  GMT and EST and those things are too complicated it gives me a headache sometimes  geek
Back to top Go down
-Sarah@VAMPIRE

-Sarah@VAMPIRE

PostSubject: Re: Dressing Down on Sundays idea.    Dressing Down on Sundays idea.  EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 6:39 pm

Gotta be awesome ;D
Back to top Go down
Junjii

Junjii

PostSubject: Re: Dressing Down on Sundays idea.    Dressing Down on Sundays idea.  EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 2:21 am

great idea we should do this on every saturday or sunday
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dressing Down on Sundays idea.    Dressing Down on Sundays idea.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Dressing Down on Sundays idea.
Page 1 of 1