Habbo SAS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Habbo - Secrete Air Service Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2 Scouter Groups!

Go down 
+2
hypermario123
Joreaper
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Joreaper

Joreaper

2 Scouter Groups! Empty
PostSubject: 2 Scouter Groups!   2 Scouter Groups! EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 4:08 am

This Idea popped out of my mind tonight, I though that because there are much more people working in GMT at our base and less at EST, I thought that we could have a GMT and EST Scouter Badge for EST people not to get bored and to get more population in SAS, It would make us more popular and will make more people want to work here!

I hope people agree with this idea!

Your Favourite Reaper, JoreaperBanned.
Back to top Go down
hypermario123
hypermario123

2 Scouter Groups! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Scouter Groups!   2 Scouter Groups! EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 6:29 am

Agreed – This should help the base to be populated at all time, the SAS community will become bigger and bigger with members across the country!!
Back to top Go down
http://omfgdogs.com/
..-jackie-..

..-jackie-..

2 Scouter Groups! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Scouter Groups!   2 Scouter Groups! EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 8:24 pm

Lol Mario, il look into it jore
Back to top Go down
Junjii

Junjii

2 Scouter Groups! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Scouter Groups!   2 Scouter Groups! EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 3:56 am

We should Just split the scouters group into to est and GMT Times and recruit more HR+ members to the group to make it more effective.
Back to top Go down
Dudas:3

Dudas:3

2 Scouter Groups! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Scouter Groups!   2 Scouter Groups! EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 4:46 am

Now the thoughts..
There's the fact that it might not help as the Scouters might not actual scout. This is like the Tour Guiders Unit; the TG's just slacked off, while some of the non-TG's actually toured. There's the risk that it wont help by having two Scouters Team, it might just take the place for badges. This is just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
soaf

soaf

2 Scouter Groups! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Scouter Groups!   2 Scouter Groups! EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:54 am

Well I agree Most people live in GMT or EST I am hopping that we will split these into two groups on special unit page so that we can easily see which is which!
Back to top Go down
hypermario123
hypermario123

2 Scouter Groups! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Scouter Groups!   2 Scouter Groups! EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 7:45 pm

Topic Inactive therefore lock
Back to top Go down
http://omfgdogs.com/
Sponsored content

2 Scouter Groups! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Scouter Groups!   2 Scouter Groups! Empty

Back to top Go down

2 Scouter Groups!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Habbo SAS :: SAS Information :: SAS Feedback & Ideas-
Jump to: