Habbo SAS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Habbo - Secrete Air Service Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introducing 'The Supreme Council'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mahloney

Mahloney

Introducing 'The Supreme Council' Empty
PostSubject: Introducing 'The Supreme Council'   Introducing 'The Supreme Council' EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 11:35 pm

Hey Habbo's,

<SAS> Is populating substantially. We have many commited members and a great Senior Management.

In order to keep up the HQ population, I thought it would be a good idea to introduce a 'Supreme Council'. The Supreme Council are members who meet on a monthly bases and discuss what is needed to improve the <SAS>. We also discuss how we can improve base. These members are the people who make most new updates happen.

Everybody in the council is allowed their own opinion and will NOT be discriminated because of their opinion. Although the council is a fun activity to take part in as you can take pride in saying you contributed to a new idea, it is an extremely serious side division. These members are the 'Face of Updates'.

The council will only be recruiting members who are active. These members range up from the rank of Private all the way through to Senior Management. Although it would be great to take all of the candidates on, I have decided to only let 10 - 15 members.

Pat and I think it would be a great idea, but as ever, I'd like to know YOUR opinion, reply to this message either saying 'YES!' if you like the idea and 'NO!' If you do not like the idea.

Have a great day,
Mahloney
Trial Founder
Back to top Go down

Introducing 'The Supreme Council'
Page 1 of 1