Habbo SAS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Habbo - Secrete Air Service Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Director Applications: OOA and FS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thejkbi
Administrator
Administrator
Thejkbi

Director Applications: OOA and FS Empty
PostSubject: Director Applications: OOA and FS   Director Applications: OOA and FS EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 4:24 pm

Director Applications are now open. The following Units are vacant: OOA & FS

If you would like to apply for a Director position you must be MOD+ to apply. Please send a Private Message to Thejkbi. The Title of your message must say: Director Application for (Unit). Example: Director Application for OOA
Your application MUST include:

1. Your name:

2. Your rank:

3. How long have you been in SAS?

4. Why do you want to become Director?

5. What do you feel needs to be changed in the Unit?

6. How will you accomplish that?

7. Anything else you would like to include in your application?

The deadline for applications is Friday 20th of December OR until chosen.

Good luck to all participants!

Thejkbi

Last edited by Thejkbi on Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thejkbi
Administrator
Administrator
Thejkbi

PostSubject: Re: Director Applications: OOA and FS   Director Applications: OOA and FS EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 9:25 am

Director for FS has been announced. Please congratulate !=.Lee.=! on becoming DoFS. Please request the Directors Badge on Thejkbi's profile and I have added you to the Directors Board. Your report is not due this Friday, but it will be due the following Friday so make sure you're ready.

In other news I am still waiting for Applications for Director of OOA as I have not received enough. If you applied for Director of FS you may apply again for Director of OOA.

Thank you,
Thejkbi
Back to top Go down
Thejkbi
Administrator
Administrator
Thejkbi

PostSubject: Re: Director Applications: OOA and FS   Director Applications: OOA and FS EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 8:35 am

Director for OOA has been announced. Please congratulate ZigZagZug on becoming DoOOA. I am sure you will make a great director for your unit as this is a very big step for you. I have added you to our directors board and please request the directors badge on Thejkbi's profile.

I will announce applications for RSO and LA on Sunday the 22nd of December so get ready to post your applications then. I am looking forward to spending time with our new directors Smile

Thank you,
Thejkbi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Director Applications: OOA and FS   Director Applications: OOA and FS Empty

Back to top Go down

Director Applications: OOA and FS
Page 1 of 1