Habbo SAS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Habbo - Secrete Air Service Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I will say goodbye for now but not so much

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
khaledhallak

khaledhallak

I will say goodbye for now but not so much Empty
PostSubject: I will say goodbye for now but not so much   I will say goodbye for now but not so much EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 8:00 pm

I was so dumb before so I transfered to NCIS without knowing it was less than 500 members. I cameback as LA while I was FS. Ill transfer a while for NCIS. When it becomes 500 members trust me, I'll be back.Sorry for that Crying or Very sad 
Back to top Go down
Duckings
Administrator
Administrator
Duckings

PostSubject: Re: I will say goodbye for now but not so much   I will say goodbye for now but not so much EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 12:06 am

I will allow you back as hr due to you was active and hard working and a previous member. Go to a transfer desk in sas and ask them to transfer you to hr on instructions from me and they are able to view this post as evidence.
Back to top Go down
https://habbohs.forumotion.co.uk
khaledhallak

khaledhallak

PostSubject: Re: I will say goodbye for now but not so much   I will say goodbye for now but not so much EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 6:03 pm

Solved-thank you clare and thank you rhys  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Billy50505

Billy50505

PostSubject: Re: I will say goodbye for now but not so much   I will say goodbye for now but not so much EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 1:48 am

Solved and locked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I will say goodbye for now but not so much   I will say goodbye for now but not so much Empty

Back to top Go down

I will say goodbye for now but not so much
Page 1 of 1