Habbo - Secrete Air Service Forums

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

<SAS> Minimal Work

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mahloney

Mahloney

<SAS> Minimal Work Empty
PostSubject: <SAS> Minimal Work   <SAS> Minimal Work EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 10:07 pm

Hi All,

As you may be aware from a recent post by Chappie, saying how certain members are not following commands/orders from their superiors.

This is a disgrace to our agency. However, unlike others incidents, i am aware who is ignoring their superiors, and doing minimal service to the agency (ie: FTF/FTS).

Those members caught 'slacking' will be striked/demoted/suspended/fired, as this is an offence to the rules and regulations.

I am noticing 'slacking' work mostly from the following divisions:

Government

OOA
Top Management

I will be speaking to certain members that i believe are doing minimal work. Please do NOT be upset or offended if i speak to you and you are not one of those who are serving minimal work. Please do not hesitate to correct me or tell me who is mostly slacking.

I will be online most of the day. If you believe any member is 'slacking', please Add and PM: Mahloney, Chappie, Duckings, Pat or any other member you feel comfortable speaking to

Thanks,
Foundation Team
Back to top Go down
View user profile

<SAS> Minimal Work
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Habbo SAS :: SAS Information :: SAS News, Updates & Announcements-
Jump to: