Habbo - Secrete Air Service Forums

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Problems Occouring Around SAS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chapppie
Founder
Founder
Chapppie

Problems Occouring Around SAS Empty
PostSubject: Problems Occouring Around SAS   Problems Occouring Around SAS EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 5:00 am

Hi all,

Over the past 2 days I have came across a number of problems which I'm afraid to say is not good. These problems have basically made people who where going to transfer to us not want to transfer. The people who have came to me and wanted to transfer could of brought a few members with them which would be great for us.

The problems I've came across:

I've noticed people not following commands from higher ranking staff and then going to do something else. This is not how SAS operates and will never operate as such. If every didn't follow orders then the agency wouldn't be as good.

Another problem I've came across is, people fake AFK'ing when people ask them to do something. Fair enough if you really need to AFK but people who AFK and then are talking to people is just wrong.

Last one is people swearing around the HQ. People who swear in the base are going against the rules of SAS. I have had people come to me with complaints about bad language and I do have to take action. People have been striked before for swearing around the base so it isn't fair if I don't strike others.

Basically what I'm trying to say is... SAS standards have slipped the past couple of days and I don't want this to carry on. I know I don't sound nice at the minute but personally I am annoyed. Like Pat said, yes we want you to enjoy yourself at SAS but we also want you to be working at the same time.

Thanks,
The Foundation Team
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duckings
Administrator
Administrator
Duckings

Problems Occouring Around SAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems Occouring Around SAS   Problems Occouring Around SAS EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 5:23 am

Agreed
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://habbohs.forumotion.co.uk

Problems Occouring Around SAS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Habbo SAS :: SAS Information :: SAS News, Updates & Announcements-
Jump to: