Habbo SAS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Habbo - Secrete Air Service Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Founder Representatives/Secretary

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chapppie
Founder
Founder
Chapppie

Founder Representatives/Secretary Empty
PostSubject: Founder Representatives/Secretary   Founder Representatives/Secretary EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 12:03 am

Hi all,

As you all know now that the Founders of SAS have Representatives who act in-place of the Founder when they're not online. They DO NOT gain any extra power from being a Representative.

The Reps come in very useful and helpful to the Founders as myself and the whole of the amazing Foundation Team are always thinking of ways to improve SAS etc. But we always get disturbed from doing our jobs to deal with people or have words with people etc. So from now on I am going to use Saphairo (My Rep) to organise all my meetings etc. So if you ever need to speak to me, contact Saphairo and she will issue you with a date and time to suite myself and you best. You can look at her as a Secretary. Wink

I think all the other Founders may use this idea too - so see their Reps!

We HOPE you're enjoying your time at SAS!

Thanks,
The Foundation Team
Back to top Go down
hypermario123
hypermario123

PostSubject: Re: Founder Representatives/Secretary   Founder Representatives/Secretary EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 2:52 am

If you could list up all the reps alongside with the names of the Founder's name somewhere (when everything is decided and confirmed) that will be useful for us workers Smile
Back to top Go down
http://omfgdogs.com/
Duckings
Administrator
Administrator
Duckings

PostSubject: Re: Founder Representatives/Secretary   Founder Representatives/Secretary EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 3:48 am

they usually have a badge (rep) made by the founder and are wearing it in base.
Back to top Go down
https://habbohs.forumotion.co.uk
Dudas:3

Dudas:3

PostSubject: Re: Founder Representatives/Secretary   Founder Representatives/Secretary EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 5:59 am

Inactive - Locked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Founder Representatives/Secretary   Founder Representatives/Secretary Empty

Back to top Go down

Founder Representatives/Secretary
Page 1 of 1