Habbo SAS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Habbo - Secrete Air Service Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introducing 'Incident Report'

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mahloney

Mahloney

Introducing 'Incident Report' Empty
PostSubject: Introducing 'Incident Report'   Introducing 'Incident Report' EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 3:43 am

Dear All Habbo's,

As a founder, we sometimes have incidents to take control of. One of the main incidents we have to deal with is others being disrespectful towards others.

As i am new to the <SAS>, I am not sure about how many incidents have taken place.

I have decided to introduce a new scheme that will improve the way the SLT (Senior Leadership Team) deal with incidents. This scheme is called 'Incident Report'.

When and If an incident occours, the victim/witness of the incident will be asked to write a detailed description of what they saw.

If you have any queries regarding this topic, please Add and Message: Mahloney

Happy Habbo
Mahloney
Trial Founder
Back to top Go down
Duckings
Administrator
Administrator
Duckings

Introducing 'Incident Report' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing 'Incident Report'   Introducing 'Incident Report' EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 5:23 am

We already have a system in place for this called Strike/fire requests or screenshots o nthe forums.
Back to top Go down
https://habbohs.forumotion.co.uk

Introducing 'Incident Report'
Page 1 of 1